Maintenance, Help Desk & Support
Standard maintenance is included with all editions and includes the following;
- Bug fixing in all Account Connect Software supplied by Cindercone Solutions.
- All programming and testing work required to make the software compatible with changing related software components, including;
- The Operating System it is installed on
- The database engine that is used
- The Java runtime environment that is used
- The Sage Software it is designed to work with
The following are NOT covered within the Standard Maintenance;
- Consultancy required to retrieve software after a crash. (Customer responsible for all backups of data and restoration)
- Consultancy required to reinstall software due to machine or Operating System change.
- Any consultancy required to install and configure an updated version of the software when the Sage software has been upgraded to a major new version. (A common sense approach will be adopted - if it is to take "5 minutes", this would ordinarily just be done without charge.
- Helping the customer to use or configure the software. The Helpdesk and Support Contract is designed for this purpose.
Help Desk & Support
Due to the technical complexity and business critical nature of Accounting and invoicing transactions, Cindercone Solutions Ltd can offer a dedicated Help Desk & Support contract to those customers who feel that they need the additional back up to their standard Sage & Salesforce support (both highly recommended).
The components of the Help Desk & Support are as follows:
- Support of the configuration and setup of the Sage Accounts Connector Modules.
- The client can contact Cindercone Solutions direct or through Salesforce Partner(as agreed) to discuss any support issues relating to the Accounts Connector Modules. This can be by e-mail or phone.
- If a support issue results in a program fix required from Sage, Cindercone Solutions will put together the necessary support log details to enable the Sage support team to progress the log without delay. (A current Sage Cover agreement will need to be in place with Sage Support) If necessary we will liaise direct with the Sage support term to aid them with their analysis. Please note that we cannot affect the delivery timescales of any Sage fixes.
- Small consultancy type questions can be raised and discussed and if a quick resolution can be found will be answered immediately. Longer consultancy issues will still need to be covered by standard consultancy charges - this would typically be for issues taking longer than 1 hour.
- Cindercone will have a knowledgeable support consultant available from 09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) to answer these calls.