- Professional Edition with Products and API as add-ons, or
- Enterprise Edition and above.
- Sage 50 (versions 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010).
- 3rd Party Activation must be enabled.
- SageCover (Support) - highly recommended.
- Back up of data - highly recommended.
Please Note: If the Sage system only has a single user, then the Sage client must NOT be logged on when the Accounts Connect for Salesforce software runs. If the Sage system has multiple users, then one should be assigned to the Accounts Connect software and not used manually.
As part of the Accounts Connect installation process, we will auto install SQL Server 2008 Express Edition on the machine where the Sage package is loaded on the client site. This will mean the following are also required;
- Remote access to Sage 50 machine for installation & support
- Internet Connection
- Internet Explorer 6 SP1 or later
- SQL Server 2008 Express (installed FOC if needed)
- .NET framework 3.5 (required by SQL Server & installed FOC if needed)
- Windows Installer 4.5 (required by SQL Server & installed FOC if needed)
- Windows Powershell 1.0 (required by SQL Server & installed FOC if needed)
- Pentium III 2.0 Ghz or faster
- 1024MB of RAM
- 2 GB Hard Disk Space
- Operating System: XP SP2, Server 2003 SP2, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7